Lot of patients do have complication here will discuss the complicaitoin and exerice in those complicaiton.
We recommend avoid strenuous activity, secondly avoid till 2 housrs after food. This is because after food most of blood supply goes to intestine and if you exercise blood goes to muscles and intestine and little blood goes to heart could cause heart problems. Case is repoted in which patient started swimming after lunch and during exercise patient got heart attack. Autopsy shows undigested food in the stomch.
- Wait for 2 hours after food.
- Avoid strenous exercise.
- However no problem with moderate exercize.
- Avoid strnous acitvity , secondly aerobic exercise are recommended. Resistane exercises are avoided. Howere mild form of weight lifting and streching is benificial.
- Nephropathy, Avoid strnous acitvity , secondly aerobic exercise are recommended. Resistane exercises are avoided. Howere mild form of weight lifting and streching is benificial. More so gardening is good.
Prolong weight-bearing exercise, long running, is avoided. Extreme of tempratures is avoided. As peripharal neuropathy patient is unaware of temprature and touch sensation so extreme of temprature is avoided.
Recommeded acitivites: aerobic exercises like cycling swimming, mild running is fine. Avoid long activity. If you have diabetic fooe ( ulcer, open wound ) health care provider should be contacted before starting exercise.
Extreme of temprature is avoided, good fluid intake is ensured before starting exercise.
- Aerobic exercise like running ,
- Swimming streching Is good.
However if you have headche or black out during exercise consult your doctor.
- Safe envirnment is ensured. Not on the roofs, not in open place, no swmming pool in the vicinity.
- Recommendationa: walking , cycling swimming, modrate resistance exercises.
- Periphral vasculer disease
- Modrate daily exercise ,
- Chair exercise ,
- Resistance exericse ,
- Streching is good.
- Climbing is avoided.